We design and run tailored accredited management qualification programmes in partnership with the Croft Management Centre. These programmes require quite a commitment from both employer (cost of programme and release of employees to attend workshops) and employee (their time and dedication) but give rise to substantial benefits:-
- They create strong “social contracts” between employer and employee. “Jos for life” don’t generally exist in the 21st Century and thus gaining commitment and motivation from your staff can be about them seeing how much you value them through the opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- ROI – Your organisation will benefit directly from the work-based assignments that form part of the assessment process within the programme. Everyone who completes the programme will introduce new ideas and ways of working back to their business area. A good number will incepted projects that deliver savings and/or additional income that range from thousands, to hundreds of thousands.
- Managers will grow in confidence – they will lead and motivate their teams better, thinking and acting from a much wider perspective and knowing what “doing the right things” and “doing things right” really means for them and their organisation.
- Managers will spread good practice and challenge practices that are less than optimum.
- Your organisation can have confidence that it will have managers who are indeed “qualified” to manage.
They spread a more holistic understanding of both Operational and Strategic needs across the organisation, thus allowing attendees the opportunity to see a wider range of internal career development paths.
It also means that your organisation has the comfort of knowing you are developing people who can fill a variety of current and future roles!
Read what previous delegates have to say about Management Qualifications and our other programmes!